JULIE RENEE GANN BRUMFIELD was last seen 09/12/94 at her home in Abita Springs, Louisiana. She was 35-years-old at the time of her disappearance.1
Family must have suspected foul play as obituaries for her father2 in 2010 and mother3 in 2012 note preceded in death by Julie. Her sister Susan4 also passed away in 2019 without having learned Julie’s fate.
Her siblings are Bryan Gann, Steven Gann, and Linda Gann Morris.
CIRCUMSTANCES OF DISAPPEARANCE
Julie was last seen 09/12/94 at her Abita Springs home, putting clothes in her car. When her boyfriend returned home from work later the same day, she was gone, along with some clothes and her car.5. The following day the car, with clothes still inside, reappeared in the parking lot of the apartment complex. She has not been seen or heard from since.
My research revealed very little about the background or disappearance of Julie. If you have a reputable source of information for either, please let me know so it can be incorporated into this summary.
- Nicknames: none
- Physical: 5’4, 115 pounds, brown hair, hazel eyes
- Marks/Tattoos: none
- Clothing: white t-shirt, red gym shorts
- Jewelry: heart-shaped pendant necklace w/center diamond, three-four rings on each hand
St. Tammany Parish Sheriff’s Office is working to locate Julie Renee Gann Brumfield and bring the person(s) responsible for her disappearance to justice. If you have information about her disappearance or current whereabouts, please call (985) 809-8200.
Rev. 02/27/22Submit corrections/updates here.
- LSU FACES Lab: Julie Renee Gann Brumfield, accessed 11/01/20. [↩]
- Find A Grave: James Maxwell Gann, published 03/26/10. [↩]
- Tributes Obituary: Audrey Estelle Starns Gann, published 05/01/12. [↩]
- Mt Herman Web TV: Obituary of Susan Denise Gann, published 03/18/19. [↩]
- NamUs: Julie Renee Brumfield-Gann MP20328, accessed 02/27/22. [↩]