Alan Michael Edwards, 34, was found murdered in his Tioga, Louisiana home on 03/26/99.1 2
The father of two was born in Holyoke, Massachusetts. He was a 1983 graduate of Plainview High School in Glenmora, and a U.S. Air Force Veteran.3 At the time of his death Alan was a department manager at Walmart in Pineville.
Alan is survived by wife Barbara Walton Edwards, daughters Taylore and Jessica, parents Robert and Dorothy Edwards, and brother Randy Edwards.4 He is interred at Restland Memorial Gardens in Pollock, and received full military honors.5
My research revealed very little about the crime against Alan or his background. If you have a reputable source of information for either, please let me know so it can be incorporated into this summary.
Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office is working to solve the Alan Michael Edwards case and bring his killer(s) to justice. If you have information about this crime, please call (318) 473-6727.
Please submit corrections/updates here.Submit corrections/updates here.
- CrimeStoppers of Cenla FaceBook Post of 09/15/15. [↩]
- Rapides Parish Sheriff’s Office: Cold Cases, accessed 07/23/20. [↩]
- Alexandria Town Talk: LaBorde, Terbot Co-Valedictorians at Tioga, page D7, published 05/30/83. [↩]
- Alexandria Town Talk: Obituaries, page A4, published 03/30/99. [↩]
- Find A Grave, accessed 07/23/20. [↩]